Take control of your online persona by creating a tasteful, branded personal or company website that clearly communicates your value add and showcases your key contributions through a fluid, visual medium. A professional website provides an exceptional self-marketing tool for job seekers in creative communities such as graphic design, broadcast journalism, photo journalism, health and beauty, and fashion. They can be equally powerful for more traditional professionals including financial, technology, sales, operations, and human resources candidates. We create and incorporate a logo, color scheme, and textual content into a web site design to fit your image, communicate your mission, and support your brand. With your approval, a design concept is selected for the home page, navigation scheme, supporting pages, and sub-pages. Hosting for one year is included in the price of the project and updates can be incorporated into the site for an additional fee.
Online Identity Campaigns
According to a recent ExecuNet survey, 86% of recruiters conduct a “Google” search on candidates and reject 44% of candidates based on what they find out about them online. Today’s job seeker needs a robust and digitally distinct web presence in order to compete for positions in the 21st century. If someone searches for information about you online, what will they find? Before you start your search campaign, ask yourself these questions.
– Do you exist online?
– Are you a “John Doe” who is difficult to locate online because there are many people with the same name as you?
– Is the information about you online relevant to your professional identity and is it accurate?
– Is there any damaging information about you online that a hiring manager could uncover?
If you don’t currently have a strong or targeted online presence, the good news is that you can create and manage one very quickly. Career Solvers specializes in creating branded online identity packages and services to move you from digital dud to digital rock star. Each of our packages includes:
1. Comprehensive audit of your online identity. We will scour the Internet to uncover all mentions of you and your affiliations online. Based on our findings we will make recommendations for placement on online identity and networking sites to build your digital footprint and create new and sustainable visibility for your candidacy.
2. Traditional and online bio. A powerfully written, branded bio placed strategically across multiple online identity and networking sites can quickly build your value proposition and facilitate a dialogue between you and the hiring authority. Partner with an award-winning writer to create a bio that focuses on your core competencies, market differentiators, and compelling stories of professional success.
3. Profile creation. Once the online audit and bio are completed, we will make recommendations for profile placement on up to five online identity and networking sites. Each package is customized to the needs of the individual client. Online communities each have their own tone and culture and we will match your brand to the online communities that are most likely to contribute to your career success. We manage all administrative aspects of the profile creation for you including password creation, linking, image uploads, signature lines, and content development.
4. Online identity management coaching. We will teach you how to effectively maintain your profiles and optimize their value in just minutes a day through a one-hour tele-coaching call and electronic tips sheets.
Just interested in a particular online identity or networking tool? We can customize any of our packages to meet your needs.